A dress code i prescribed to all the regular college student as below :
- For Boys : Black full pant and white shirt
- For Girls : Black Salwar and White Kurta or Black Saree and White Blouse (Skirts, Jeans, Tops, T-shirts are not allowed)
Student absent/Failure in sessional will have to take admission as casual student by paying required fees within 15 days from declaration of result.
Rules for Students
- All studesnts shall observe rules and discipline and are expected to be of dignified behaviour and good character within college and social time.
- Students are warned that they must not bring with them unauthorised person in college premises, strict disciplinary action will be taken against student.
- Student must not wander about in the college premises whn they have no classes. On no accounts they shall disturb the classes that are going on.
- students are warned against destroying college property predefacing the college building or damaging furniture. Strict disciplinary action will be taken if this rule is violated.
- Students are expected to obey all the orders and to behave respectfully towards their respective lecturers other teaching and non-teaching staff of the college.
- Students are expected to be punctual and fully responsive in the class. Students shall not be allowed to join any other course od study simultaneous outside the college full time or part time jobs/tuition classes etc. clashing with the college timing.
- No student shall attend classes other than his/her own. Off periods may be spent in library/reading room/common room. Students shall not unnecessarily loiter in the college premises or sit/stand in the corridors or sit on the parapet wall.
- Writing, painting or pasting bills of any kind on walls, doors, windows, spitting is unhygenic act will entail a fine Rs 50/-.
- Students hsall use the college furniture, fans, books or any other college property with utmost care. The cost of damage done shall be recovered from the students individual or collectively as the case may be.